Try as I might I have been having a love/hate relationship with my muse this year. I don’t know why really, except that I must be doubting her and she’s taking it out on me. LOL.
I have the story plotted out, well as much as I plot any of them, and I can see it all in my head. The issue seems to be getting out of my brain, down through my body, and out from my fingers and onto the screen. I’m sure it’s mental. I’ve written enough to know this. But that doesn’t make it any easier.
I’m determined to write this book and get it completed no later than the middle of December, but preferably on time for the end of NaNo. Will I do it? I’m really not sure at this point. A week ago I would have said yes, now not so much. But I’m going to give it my best shot!
Take that NaNo!
So what do you do when you’re trying to accomplish something, but instead feel like banging your head against the wall? I’d love to hear your ideas for motivation.
- Halfway into NaNoWriMo and I’m Rebelling (roseannanorman.wordpress.com)
- NaNoWriMo – Day 16 (donnasfamilylife.wordpress.com)
- Where are you on NaNoWriMo? (benjamininn.wordpress.com)
- Help! NaNoWriMo’s almost half over and I’m stuck! What should I do? (poppycockpublishing.com)
- NaNoWriMo Day 16: When You Have a Case of the Blues… (thesisterseternal.wordpress.com)